Privacy and cookies Policy
In agreement with the European Law, Fabrizio Schiavi Design makes sure that each visitor of its website fully understands what cookies are and the reason why they are used so as to give the users the possibility to accept or not their use on their devices. A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number which is transferred from the website onto the hard disc of your computer through an anonymous code which can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor the user’s activities in the site.
Cookies fall into 4 categories according to their functions:
– Strictly necessary cookies that is technical cookies;
– Functional cookies that is technical cookies;
– Performance cookies that is analytic cookies;
– Targeting cookies and advertising cookies that is profiling cookies. fsd.it website operates only with the first three categories of cookies, for which the authorization in not necessary.
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are fundamental to allow surfing the website and using its functions, e.g. accessing some restricted areas. Without these cookies, some requested functions could not be provided
Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made (e.g. your username, the language of choice, the geographical area you live in) in order to optimize and provide more advanced functionalities. These cookies can also be used to grant functionalities you requested such as watch a video or comment on a blog. The pieces of information gathered by cookies can be anonymous and must not trace the surfing activities of the user on other websites.
Performance cookies: These cookies gather pieces of information about the way the website is used, such as which pages are visited the most and if the users get error messages from these pages. These cookies do not gather information which can identify a specific visitor. All these pieces of information are aggregated and thus anonymous. They are gathered only to ameliorate the website.
How to disable cookies?
It is possible to prevent your browser from accepting all the cookies or only those coming from particular websites. All modern browsers allow to change the cookies outline. You can normally find these outlines in the menu “ options” or “preferences” of your browser.
Personal data we process
– First and last name
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this site, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our site
– Internet browser and device type
In any time the visitor can request the list or the cancellation of his data contacting Fabrizio Schiavi
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services.
For example, we use Personal Data to:
– Create and manage user accounts and profiles
– Personalize content on the Services. This includes showing users their saved classes and class watch history, and providing class recommendations.
– Contact you with announcements, updates or offers regarding the Services
– Process orders
– Provide support and assistance for the Services
– Analyze and improve the Services
– Respond and fulfill user inquiries and requests
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Services.
What Security Measures Do We Use?
We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
The data protection officer is Fabrizio Schiavi, via Bari 24 20143 Milano Italy